Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The bad post-master

Aggghhhh...

I am so behind in updating the blog.  I know that it's not life or death, but how sad to have missed a few titles.

These are the 2012 titles that I have in my notes:


  • The Round House by Louise Erdrich
  • The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  • Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, Death, and Hope in a Mumbai Undercity by Katherine Boo
  • In the Garden of Beasts: Love, Terror, and an American Family in Hitler's Berlin by Erik Larson
  • Luka and the Fire of Life: A Novel , by Salman Rushdie
  • To The End of the Land by David Grossman
  • The Master and Margarita By Mikhail Bulgakov, et al
The Round House is being read right now and cannot be commented on.  I owe you a write up of the Night Circus and will have to defer to another member for the Luka book - I tried to read it and walked away.  





No comments: